EMS PROJECT: Park Row House, Leeds
UKRO Property Holdings LTD
Newly refurbished Grade A offices. Behind the beautiful Victorian façades, this comprehensively refurbished building offers 30,828 sq ft of high quality multi tenanted office accommodation over seven floors.
The following work was carried out as part of this refurbishment project:
- Mechanical and electrical hard services contract with a monthly maintenance attendance to ensure an efficient and proactive approach to the operation of the building.
- Within the contract we are carrying out full compliance services including, but not limited to, water monitoring, sampling and analysis, emergency lighting testing, air conditioning servicing, fire alarm weekly and annual testing, gas servicing.
- 24/7 reactive callout service provision.
- On site Building Manager employed within Elite Group
Soft services and compliance monitoring carried out and managed by Elite Compliance and Facilities Services in partnership with Elite Managed Services.
Planned preventative maintenance and 24/7 reactive callout service for mechanical, electrical, fire, BMS and more.
- Client Park Row House, Leeds
- Date 27th May 2019
- Tags Managed Services