EMS PROJECT: Thorpe Park, Leeds
Dunnet Nominees Limited
The property comprises a two storey detached modern office building, 24,470 sq ft of Grade A office space in High Profile Business Park
Planned Preventative maintenance and 24/7 reactive call-out service contract at 3100 Thorpe Park, Leeds for mechanical, electrical, fire, BMS and more:
- Mechanical and electrical hard services contract with a monthly maintenance attendance to ensure an efficient and proactive approach to the operation of the building.
- Within the contract we are carrying out full compliance services including but not limited to water monitoring, sampling and analysis, emergency lighting testing, air conditioning servicing, fire alarm weekly and annual testing, gas servicing.
- 24/7 reactive call-out service provision.
- Soft services and compliance monitoring carried out and managed by Elite Compliance and Facilities Services in partnership with Elite Managed Services
- Client Dunnet Nominees Limited
- Date 28th June 2019
- Tags Managed Services